This photo is from deviantart. Sadly, I don’t remember the artist’s name. I love this guy’s tats – the one on his shoulder and the one on his belly button. I think just looking at them and him is enough make me want to turn those tats into stories. In fact, I think this guy may be what my main character’s step brother looks like.
About the Book
This story's working title is The Princess and the Stone. It is fantasy, about a girl who is the daughter of an actress and the king. :P
The Royal family is prohibited from doing magic. She resents it. Something about the royal family having too much power, I think.
- photos that inspire: sexy man: http://wp.me/pWPgN-3P 5 years ago
- My Long Departure: http://wp.me/pWPgN-45 6 years ago
- @suzannelazear urban fantasy and fantasy. the blog's WiP is fantasy, but I have another WiP that is urban fantasy and science fiction short 6 years ago
- Week 4, Day 3, Day 4: 0 words: http://wp.me/pWPgN-41 6 years ago
- 168 words. deleted scene. http://wp.me/pWPgN-3Y #amwriting #writegoal 6 years ago
- Chapter Chapter 1 characters cience fiction contest creative writing daily Day 1 Day 2 day 3 day 4 day 5 day 6 day 7 Elmore Leonard exceeded goal exceeded wordcount fantasy few words inspire met goal names photos photos that inspire Quotable Quotes religion science fiction unexpected event Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 week 4 weekly weekly chapter weekly word count world-building writing ziggurat